Badminton Crest

The Badminton Estate
Weddings and Parties

The Church

Badminton Church has been the family and village church since it was built by
 the 5th Duke in 1785.  By arrangement with the Vicar, it can be used for weddings

and blessings` and can comfortably seat up to 200.  It stands a short walk through the

South Garden from the Old Hall venue and the gardens beside the church make an

ideal backdrop for photographs.

Badminton Church

 

Badminton Church